Monday, August 8, 2011

And It Begins. . .

Here it is, the first day of school... It is official, I am the mom of a MIDDLE-SCHOOLER! I mean, yes, T is in high school and my S started middle school last year, but they don't live with us so this feels different. My little boy, the one who I am pretty sure just started kindergarten LAST year, yep, he just started his sixth grade, I have eight classes year, year! Both my boys were SO excited to be going back, I don't know what I did to deserve this but my 5th and 6th graders were so overwhelmingly excited they couldn't sleep last night, BEST.KIDS.EVER!

So here I sit, sipping my coffee, working on the photographs of them that I took this morning while my baby naps and wondering what I am supposed to do with all the QUIET I am about endure today. Perhaps I will make some muffins, peaches are in full season right now and I think it might just be the perfect way to end the boys' big day. Recipe to follow, it's YUMMY, vegan and gluten free!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment